- Jack fruit (tender/immature) – 250 g
- Green chilies – 5 to 6
- Mustard seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 10 to 15 leaves
- Coconut (Grated) – 1 table spoon
- Jaggery – 10 g
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 20 ml
- Heat oil in pan
- Season with mustard seeds. After they burst, add asafoetida, curry leaves, followed by green chillies and stir well till fried.
- After the above get fried well, add finely chopped jackfruit pieces, coconut, jaggery and salt to taste.
- After the jack fruit pieces get cooked well, it can be consumed.